Most Popular Online Slots:
View More Slots
Online Casino Games
Best Casino Software Providers
Deposits and Withdrawals
Popular Questions & Answers (FAQ)
Online Casino Games
The online casino industry is truly vast, but the casinos that host thousands of games don’t actually make them themselves.
Instead, many software developers stand behind these online casinos, providing all the software necessary to make the online gaming experience so thrilling.
Before we jump into detailing some of the best software developers in the iGaming world, let’s quickly talk about some of the popular casino game types you can play at these sites:
- Roulette: Possibly the most popular gambling game in the world, roulette is offered in dozens of variations by online casinos. The devil’s wheel is a super thrilling game that will put you through a roller coaster of emotions on your way to victory.
- Blackjack: If you prefer your gambling games to include some skill, blackjack is the right game for you. At online casinos, you can pick and choose the rules you play by, but in every case, you will need to work on your strategy if you want to stand a chance at winning.
- Baccarat: If you enjoy card games but don’t care too much about strategizing, baccarat is the game for you. Your only decision will be which side to bet on, while the dealer will do all the rest. In the end, you will either win or lose, but the house edge over you will be so small you should hardly notice.
- Video Poker: The more nostalgic gamblers will love playing some video poker at online casino sites. Video poker machines such as Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces, and Bonus Poker are offered in a multitude of online casinos, and they offer some of the highest returns on every dollar you wager in all of gambling.
- Live Casino Games: Live casino games are the bond between the world of online and real-world gambling. Games such as roulette, blackjack, poker, and others are spread by real-world dealers and streamed to your desktop or mobile device over the internet. It doesn’t get any closer to the real deal than this.
- Bingo: Whether you are young or old, male or female, rich or poor, some good old-fashioned bingo action should be quite thrilling. Bingo is one of the simplest games to play, and it can be played cheaply and slowly. However, bingo does come with some of the worst odds in the gambling world, so make sure to take things slowly with this one.
List of Casino Software Providers
We already explained that the actual casino operators do not develop the games you play in online casino lobbies. Instead, companies dedicated to software development bring you these gems. So if you happen to come across the same slot or card game at different online casinos, this is the reason why.
These top companies develop such appealing games that casinos left, and right are paying them to host them in their lobbies.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular software developers that operate in the current iGaming world:
- Novoline: Internationally known as Novomatic, Novoline is a Europe-based software developer that creates games for many of Europe’s brick-and-mortar casinos. This software company developed some hyper-popular titles such as Book of Ra or Lucky Lady’s Charm, and they can be found at many online casinos as well.
- Merkur Gaming: Another software developer that creates games for both live and online casinos, Merkur is a famous German developer with over 150 titles in their rich library. If you browse through our online casinos list, you will often come across Merkur slots to play, and you won’t be disappointed.
- NetEnt: The developer behind some of the world’s most popular slot games, such as Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest, NetEntertainment may just be the biggest name in the industry right now. Apart from their rich slots portfolio, this developer also offers casino table games, a live casino platform, and more to their online casino clients. You will find NetEnt games at the most prestigious online casinos.
- Microgaming: One of the oldest companies to provide casino games for online sites, Microgaming is a true titan of the industry. The company provides many of the UK’s top online casinos with games, and their titles like Immortal Romance and Avalon II are stapled names in casino lobbies across the internet. Microgaming is the developer behind the world’s biggest jackpot games, such as Mega Moolah.
- Playtech: While they may be a bit behind their competitors in terms of modern design, Playtech remains one of the leaders as a casino game provider. With games like Age of Gods and their Justice League series, Playtech appeals to casual players across the world who are attracted to popular franchises more than fancy gameplay options.
- Play’n GO: The developer joined the show a bit later than others but has since produced some of the most dynamic and entertaining slot games around. Games like Reactoons, Tome of Madness, and Rise of Olympus take slots gameplay to a whole new level. If you want to really have fun playing online slots, you can’t go wrong with Play’n GO games.
- Realtime Gaming (RTG): Catering mostly to the US-facing online casinos that aren’t licensed within the country, RTG casinos provides a rich portfolio of slots and table games that may be slightly outdated. Playing RTG slots certainly doesn’t come close to those by the likes of Play’n GO, but this doesn’t mean you can’t have a lot of fun.
Enjoy Your Games Whenever You Like
Another major advantage of online casinos is the fact that they are all available on mobile devices. If you own an iOS or Android-powered phone or tablet, you would be able to play casino games on them.
The early mobile casinos required downloads of separate apps and only offered a few games at a time. In the modern era, native mobile casinos allow instant play in mobile internet browsers via native apps that run on any device.
If you sign up to one of the sites on our online casinos list, you will be able to play on the go, anytime, and anyplace you may find yourself.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Online Casinos
If you want to play real money casino games and claim those juicy bonuses, you will have to make an actual real money deposit with your operator.
Have you ever wondered how this can be done? If you have never played online casino games before, we can tell you that there are several methods you can use to fund your accounts without any issues.
Here are some of the most common deposit and withdrawal methods you can use at iGaming sites, and brief explanations on how you can use them:
- Skrill: This popular international e-wallet is used by people in Europe and many other world countries to shop online and make various other transactions. You can fund your Skrill balance directly from your bank account or your credit card and then transfer those funds into your online casino balance within minutes.
- PayPal: Another well-known electric money wallet, PayPal is best known for being used to purchase items over the famous Amazon network. However, PayPal can also be used as a funding source for online casinos. Link up your bank card with your PayPal account, and you can make quick transactions around the clock. Unfortunately PayPal is not accepted by all online casinos.
- Credit Cards: Online casinos also allow players to fund their balances directly from their credit or debit card. Cards like Visa and MasterCard are most commonly allowed, but others like AmEx may also be on your list. If you have ever shopped online, you will know exactly how the process works. Visa cards can even be used to withdraw your casino balance at any time. Nearly all online casinos support this banking method.
- NETELLER: A sister e-wallet to Skrill, NETELLER is most commonly used by UK players. Funding online gambling accounts is a common use for NETELLER, as is withdrawing online gambling winnings.
- PaysafeCard: If you don’t trust anyone online enough to share your banking information, we get it, and this is where the PaysafeCard kicks in. This unique prepaid payment method allows you to deposit cash by buying cards at a local retailer and using the codes on them to make your deposit. The only downside is that you can’t cash out your winnings with this method.
- Trustly: This system of online banking payments makes every payment ultra-fast and very easy to make. You will need to link up your bank account with Trustly, but once you are done with this, one tap is all it will take to deposit with your favorite online casino.
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have gained immense amounts of value over the past decade. If you own cryptos on any popular exchange, you will be able to transfer them to casino balances at many sites. Keep in mind that not every site accepts cryptos, but those that do, often offer the fastest cashouts as well.
An online casino can’t really claim to be top-notch if it does not offer high-quality customer support.
Of course, availability alone is not enough, as you also want to have quality. This means:
- availability around the clock
- live and telephone support
- the chat agents know their stuff
- emails are answered in a timely fashion and are actually helpful.
There is nothing worse than an online casino that takes three days to answer your email, only to send you a prewritten response that does not solve the issue you are having.
Popular Questions & Answers (FAQ)
What is the best online casino?
There is no single best online casino! Instead, our list of online casinos gives you a choice between some of the top brands in the business today. Each of these casinos offers high-quality service, and it's up to your personal preferences if you want to join minimum deposit casinos or go for the biggest bonuses around.
How do I find an online casino site that suits me?
You can use our online casino list to get a good idea of which casinos offer the best services. After that, you should check for things that appeal to you personally, such as the offer of slots and table games, the live casino platform quality, mobile gameplay options, bonuses, etc.
Are online gambling sites safe and secure?
Absolutely! The online casinos we promote on our list are all fully licensed sites with seals of approval from the world's leading gaming regulators. This means the best professionals in the business have fully vetted them, and they have to report to their regulators for any potential misdemeanor they make.
What is the best online casino bonus?
We have prepared a full list of online casino bonuses for you, which contains some of the most valuable offers. However, it’s up to you to choose the bonus you prefer. Some players prefer bigger bonuses, others like free spins, while others prefer better wagering requirements. Our reviews can help you make up your mind.
How do I deposit money into my online gambling account?
There are many deposit methods that can be used to deposit money into your online casino balance. All casinos allow deposits directly from debit and credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa. E-wallets like Skrill or NETELLER offer additional protection, while prepaid methods such as PaysafeCard or cryptocurrencies offer anonymity and complete protection.
Is the list of online casino games the same as land casino games?
The list of games you can find in online casinos is even greater than the live casino one. While each live casino can only fit so many games on its floor, online casinos have an infinite space to work with. This is why you will often find thousands of casino games offered in online casino lobbies.
Do people win at online casinos?
Of course! Online casinos offer a much higher RTP percentage than land based casinos or most other forms of gambling. This is why players often come out with big wins in their pockets. What’s even more, online casinos offer massive progressive jackpots, often ranging into the millions, which are won every few weeks.
Is there a safe strategy for online gambling?
Every time you gamble, there is risk involved. However, if you play it smart and claim the best casino bonuses out there, you will have a great chance at winning. Remember, this is still gambling, and you may end up losing. Gamble responsibly and smart, and the odds will be in your favor.
How do I find the best online casinos for my country?
Our list of online casinos is updated based on the country you live in. We will not show you online casinos that aren't available in your country, and you will be able to see if you can play at a casino clearly.
How often do we update our online casino lists?
We make sure to update our online casinos list once a month to ensure that every new casino site that merits a place on it can be found. Make sure to check in often as new sites are always coming along and bringing juicy new bonuses with them.